A local law firm is offering people in the local area a free will writing service to help boost donations for ECHO, the official charity of East Cheshire NHS Trust. Sinclair Law are waiving their fee for writing a basic will and instead invite clients to make a voluntary donation to ECHO charity.
ECHO helps East Cheshire NHS Trust go the extra mile for its staff, patients and service users. They raise funds for not only Macclesfield District General Hospital, but also Knutsford Community Hospital, Congleton War Memorial Hospital and a range of community services. The charity support research, training, enhanced facilities and cutting-edge medical equipment over and above what the NHS funds.
Sinclair Law Solicitors is the first solicitor to partner with ECHO’s will writing service, which helps to raise awareness of how vital donations are and the significant role they play in supporting the charity. With offices in Wilmslow and Bramhall, Sinclair Law are part of a growing firm providing expert advice. They specialise in wills, probate, trust, lasting power of attorney and estate planning.
Lily Preston, Fundraising Manager for ECHO said: “We’re really excited to partner with Sinclair Law. People in the East Cheshire area who are considering writing or updating their will can do this with the team at Sinclair Law Solicitors, all whilst supporting their local NHS charity.”
Jobeth Copping-Barrett, Solicitor & Head of the Private Client Department at Sinclair Law, said: “As a private client solicitor, I’m proud to support a charity that provides free wills to members of our local community. We encourage our clients to make a donation to ECHO and know that our efforts are making a positive impact in both helping our clients protect their families as well as supporting such a worthy initiative in the services ECHO provides.”
To find out more visit https://www.eastcheshire.nhs.uk/charity/legacy-fundraising/wills or go directly to Sinclair Law’s website to book a call today www.sinclairlaw.co.uk/wills
Notes for editors
- For further information about East Cheshire NHS Trust, contact the trust press office on 01625 663935 between the hours of 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday.
- East Cheshire NHS Trust is the main provider of acute and community health services for the people of East Cheshire. The trust is based at Macclesfield District General Hospital.
- Follow East Cheshire NHS Trust on Twitter for all the latest news @EastCheshireNHS
- ECHO is East Cheshire NHS Trust Charitable Fund, the official charity of East Cheshire NHS Trust. ECHO raises money for Macclesfield District General Hospital, Knutsford Community Hospital, Congleton War Memorial Hospital and all our community services.
- ECHO helps East Cheshire NHS Trust go the extra mile for our staff, patients and service users. We aim to provide high quality care and be a brilliant place to work. We achieve this through research, training, enhanced facilities and cutting-edge medical equipment over and above what the NHS funds.
- You can make a donation to the charity on JustGiving here.
- To keep up to date with ECHO follow us on social media @ECHOnhscharity or visit the website https://charity.eastcheshire.nhs.uk/
Page last updated: April 2023
Found a problem? Report it and help us to improve our website