Calling all East Cheshire spring bunnies! ECHO, the charity of East Cheshire NHS Trust, has announced their new event for Easter 2023, the Bunny Hop.
Local schools, nurseries, childminders, playgroups, clubs, families, and friends are being encouraged to take part in the sponsored Bunny Hop event. Hop the distance of your choice or complete a set number of hops over a certain amount of time.
The event is suitable for all ages and abilities. Children can toddle, walk, run, skip, hop, roll or jump into this fundraising event. Schools and groups can include the Bunny Hop as part of their art and PE lesson, outdoor time or as part of their daily exercise routine.
Taking part in the Bunny Hop event is easy. You can hop into action any time throughout April, just choose your time, date and sponsored walk route or venue and you're ready to go!
The Bunny Hop is a great way for children to get outside, get active and help to raise money for their local NHS charity.
Once you’ve signed up for the event, you’ll receive: a bunny ear template to cut out and decorate, a fundraising pack to help you reach your target, sponsorship form, certificate and a letter to send home to parents about the event.
To find out more about the event and to sign up visit https://charity.eastcheshire.nhs.uk/upcoming-events/easter-fundraising
Money raised by ECHO helps support East Cheshire NHS Trust go the extra mile in providing funding for enhanced facilities, state-of-the-art medical equipment and all the added extras that make people's experience at Macclesfield District General Hospital, Knutsford Community Hospital, Congleton War Memorial Hospital and within our community services the best it can be.
Notes for editors
- For further information about East Cheshire NHS Trust, contact the trust press office on 01625 663935 between the hours of 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday.
- East Cheshire NHS Trust is the main provider of acute and community health services for the people of East Cheshire. The trust is based at Macclesfield District General Hospital.
- Follow East Cheshire NHS Trust on Twitter for all the latest news @EastCheshireNHS
- ECHO is East Cheshire NHS Trust Charitable Fund, the official charity of East Cheshire NHS Trust. ECHO raises money for Macclesfield District General Hospital, Knutsford Community Hospital, Congleton War Memorial Hospital and all our community services.
- ECHO helps East Cheshire NHS Trust go the extra mile for our staff, patients and service users. We aim to provide high quality care and be a brilliant place to work. We achieve this through research, training, enhanced facilities and cutting-edge medical equipment over and above what the NHS funds.
- You can make a donation to the charity on JustGiving here.
- To keep up to date with ECHO follow us on social media @ECHOnhscharity or visit the website https://charity.eastcheshire.nhs.uk/
Page last updated: March 2023
Found a problem? Report it and help us to improve our website