Shrigley Hall Hotel and Spa have announced that they will be partnering with ECHO Charity, between April 2023 – March 2024. ECHO helps East Cheshire NHS Trust go the extra mile for its staff, patients and service users. They achieve this through research, training, enhanced facilities and cutting-edge medical equipment over and above what the NHS funds.
The Shrigley Hall team will be taking part in various challenges over the year, including climbing Snowdon, a twilight spa event, a retro party night and a hotel bake off. They will also be hosting a longest day golf open, which is open to the public, on Wednesday 21st June.
Vicky Marshman, General Manager said, “The team here at Shrigley are looking forward to an exciting year of fundraising, for such a worthy cause. We hope that our many guests will also get involved as well and enjoy following the range of activities we have planned. With what many of us have experienced in recent years, it is so important that we support East Cheshire NHS Trust. We’re very proud here at Shrigley to offer our support, bring on the challenge!”
Lily Preston, Fundraising and Events Manager at ECHO Charity said, “We’re so pleased that Shrigley Hall Hotel and Spa have chosen to fundraise for our charity over the next year. They have lots of exciting plans in place already and we’re looking forward to working with them to help them reach their target”.
If your business, team, or workplace would like to get involved in fundraising for your local NHS Charity, get in touch with the fundraising team on ecn-tr.ECHOHospitalCharity@nhs.net
Notes for editors
- For further information about East Cheshire NHS Trust, contact the trust press office on 01625 663935 between the hours of 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday.
- East Cheshire NHS Trust is the main provider of acute and community health services for the people of East Cheshire. The trust is based at Macclesfield District General Hospital.
- Follow East Cheshire NHS Trust on Twitter for all the latest news @EastCheshireNHS
- ECHO is East Cheshire NHS Trust Charitable Fund, the official charity of East Cheshire NHS Trust. ECHO raises money for Macclesfield District General Hospital, Knutsford Community Hospital, Congleton War Memorial Hospital and all our community services.
- ECHO helps East Cheshire NHS Trust go the extra mile for our staff, patients and service users. We aim to provide high quality care and be a brilliant place to work. We achieve this through research, training, enhanced facilities and cutting-edge medical equipment over and above what the NHS funds.
- You can make a donation to the charity on JustGiving here.
- To keep up to date with ECHO follow us on social media @ECHOnhscharity or visit the website https://charity.eastcheshire.nhs.uk/
Page last updated: April 2023
Found a problem? Report it and help us to improve our website