Who should attend
All Health Care Workers who act as chaperones and / or use a chaperone
What will I learn
The course will provide you with the knowledge required to be a Chaperone in accordance with CQC requirements, national and local guidance.
- The role and responsibilities of the chaperone in accordance with CQC requirements.
- Identification of potential vulnerable members of society
- To gain an understanding of the individuals’ interpretation of the term intimate examination.
- Explore the impact that cultural, societal and personal beliefs can have on individuals undergoing any form of examination, intimate or otherwise.
- Discuss the rights of the individual undergoing examination
- Identify poor practice and the appropriate actions to take to raise concerns in-line with the Organisations policy session suitable for?
How much will the course cost
£50 per delegate
How long will it take to complete the course
Training dates and venues
Please contact the Professional Practice Team at email@example.com