Who Should Attend
This course is designed for people to refresh the skills they have previously learned on the first aid at work course and renew their first aid certificate for another three years.
The Course Content covers how to deal with First Aid situations and meets the required standards to comply with Health and Safety (First Aid) regulations (1981).
- The role of the First Aider
- Managing an emergency situation
- Head Injuries
- Communication and Casualty Care
- Health and Safety regulations in regard to First Aid
- Resuscitation (Adult CPR)
- Chest Pains
- Bleeding, Bone and Joint Injuries
- Choking (Adult)
- Unresponsive Casualty
- Defibrillator (how to use prompts)
The Course is monitored by continuous observation by the trainers and a written assessment.
How much will the course cost
How long will the course take
2 days (09.00 - 17.00)
Training Dates and Venues:
|Date||Location and Room||Start and Finish Time|
|8th & 9th March 2021||Clinical & Professional Development Centre
Macclesfield District General Hospital